The Daily Monocle

Critical book reviews from a literary skeptic.

Friday, November 19, 2010

This is a post

Posted by J. P. Wickwire

At last, I am posting again.

College finals are coming up, and the world is crazy. Never fear. I will be posting new material shortly. All of those wonderful books on my "coming soon" list? Have you been anxiously waiting for their reviews? Do not worry any longer! Our next four reviews will (most likely) be:

Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card
Of Love and Evil by Anne Rice
Rivers of Gold by Adam Dunn
The Clockwork Three by Matthew Kirby

Just to name a few!

Now, the reason I haven't been updating? Well, other than school work (and finals and studying and all that good stuff), I've been participating in NaNoWriMo, an online challenge where you write a 50,000 word novel in a month. Needless to say, it's crazy. XD

So, this is just kind of a head's up post. I'm not dead. I'm still living on the face of the earth, and I will have a wonderful update on Monday.

I hope to see you all then. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones