The Daily Monocle

Critical book reviews from a literary skeptic.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A few updates

Posted by J. P. Wickwire

Well, as some of you know, earlier today The Daily Monocle was temporarily down. Our image hosting site died, and we had to find a new one. Not to worry, we're [obviously] up and running again, and with several updates to boot. Huzzah!

Firstly, we updated the About page, to include our Review Policy. This is the policy I've kept from the beginning with this blog, but now I'm making it public. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Secondly, I've gotten a few more things published, and so decided to update the My Published Material tab, in case yeou're interested in reading something by yours truly.

And lastly, I wanted to announce that on Friday, we'll be posting an interview with Revolution author, Jennifer Donnelly! Make sure to check back and read, as well as check out our review.

Write on you lovely bookworms,
-J. P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones