The Daily Monocle

Critical book reviews from a literary skeptic.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Contest winner! + announcement

Posted by J. P. Wickwire

And the winner of a brand new copy of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins is.... Heather B.! You'll be recieving an e-mail shortly. :D

In other news, The Daily Monocle is taking a brief (read: 1 - 2 week) hiatus. I'm getting pulled in ten million different directions right now, and most if it has to do with my day job, and my school work (which, unfortunately, take top priority). I anticipate being able to get back on track within the week, but just in case, I'm letting you all know. :D

-J. P.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you! :D

I'll look forward to your return to posting. :)

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones